Parish councillors are here to help you. Most councillors have a particular expertise in certain subjects whether for example it’s planning applications, footpaths or any funding might be available to your local organisation. So if you need advice or you have a problem please contact the relevant councillor as linked.
- Finance Group – Councillors Smith, Pratt, Barr and Bartlett supported by the Clerk.
- Communications & Engagement Group – Councillors Mennell Keating, Adams and Mooney .
- Maintenance Group – Councillors Hooper and Barr supported by the Clerk.
- Allotments and Cemetery Group – Councillors Smith and Hooper supported by the Clerk.
- Local Council Quality Scheme Group – Councillors Smith and Mooney supported by the Clerk.
- Tree Warden
- Police & Speed Watch Liaison
- Blagdon Play Area
- Environment (strategic)
- Environment (operational)/Footpaths and Wildlife
- The Rocks
- AONB/Mendip Hills/Mendip Society
- Equal Opportunities
- Local Transport
- Post Box
- Eldred’s Orchard
- Avon Local Councils Association
- Community Site/Wild Flowers
- Youth Liaison and over 65s Liaison
- Public Toilets
- Community Involvement
Lead Councillors may call on any other available Councillors to assist them as and when required.
The Council holds internal elections annually each May and roles may change. The minutes of each May meeting will reflect any changes.